Swoop Airlines Check In Policy
Swoop Airlines Check In Policy
Any of the following swoop check in alternatives you can used for your swoop airline tickets to complete your check-in process:
- Online check-in
- Mobile check-in
- Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
- Ticket counter check-in at the airport
Swoop Airlines Online Check In:
Yes, depending on your departure city and destination, you may check in online for your Swoop (WO) domestic Canadian or international flight starting 24 hours and ending 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time. You will then receive a swoop checkin mobile boarding pass on your mobile device or a printable boarding pass. Also you can call us at +1-888-982-1907for getting quick solutions. You may choose this option if:
- You have a Swoop electronic ticket (WO)
- If you are not a passenger with a special need
- You can view your reservation using your confirmation code or e-ticket number.
Swoop Airlines Mobile Check In:
Yes, depending on your departure city and destination, you may use your mobile device to swoop flight check in domestic flight within Canada or international flight starting 24 hours and ending 60 minutes before the scheduled swoop checkin departure time. You will then receive a mobile swoop boarding pass on your mobile device. You may select this choice if:
- You have a Swoop electronic ticket (WO) for swoop flight check in
- You can access your reservation using your confirmation number or e-ticket number
- You are not a passenger with special requirements (for example, an unaccompanied minor)
- You are leaving from a location where mobile boarding cards are accepted (if not, then you may check-in and print a boarding pass at the self-service kiosk or ticket counter)
Swoop check in Self-Service Check In
Yes, depending on your departure location and destination, you can swoop flight check in (WO) domestic Canada or international flight at the airport. Self-service kiosk starting at 3 hours before and closing 45 minutes for internal Canada flights & 60 minutes for international flights.
Swoop Airlines Ticket Counter Check In:
Yes, you can check in at the airport ticket counter for your Swoop (WO) domestic or international flight to receive a printed swoop boarding pass and check baggage or hold luggage. Depending on your departure city and destination, you can check-in at the majority of airport ticket counters starting three hours and closing 45 minutes for domestic Canada flights / 60 minutes for international flights prior to your scheduled departure time to receive a printed swoop boarding pass.
Is there a price for seat assignments on Swoop?
From the time the reservation is booked until 24 hours before to the scheduled departure time, swoop airlines check in(WO) will charge a fee if you want to choose a specific seat. A seat will be offered randomly by the airline and without any charges up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. At the time of swoop check in, you are permitted to choose a different seat if one is available.
FAQs related to Swoop check in online Policy:
- When do I need to do Swoop airlines check in
A swoop checkin time is as short as:
:- Domestic flights within Canada must depart 45 minutes prior to the scheduled time so plan your swoop airlines check in accordingly.
:- For international flights to/from Canada, 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for swoop check in online
- Can I check bags with the Swoop airlines online web check-in?
Yes, you are allowed to check bags, but you must deliver them to the airport baggage claim desk before the swoop check in online time.
- What happens if I miss my Swoop airlines flight?
If you are late for your flight, you will need to buy a new ticket. It won’t be cancelled if there is a return flight. If you don’t want to buy a new ticket, you can cancel it before going for swoop airlines check in.