Swoop Airlines Baggage Policy
Swoop Airlines Baggage Policy
Swoop is a low-cost Canadian airline. Provides scheduled flight services to customers at an affordable price. Additionally, Swoop Airlines Baggage Policy has introduced various policies. Covers various risks associated with booked reservations in order to guarantee that passengers don’t have any problems while travelling.
As a low-cost carrier airlines, Swoop airline charges a fee for all luggage, including carry-on bags. When booking your flight online, it is cheapest to buy your bag to get the best deal. Paying for your bags at the airport is more expensive than paying for them during online check-in. Here, we are discussing about the Swoop airlines baggage policy in detail:
Policies for Swoop Airlines Checked Baggage:
Swoop passengers are allowed to check up to four pieces of luggage. Each piece of bag must not exceed the below mentioned size and weight restrictions without additional fees:
- A checked bag: The maximum combined dimension (length + width + height) is 157 cm (62 in).
- Weight limit: 23 kg (50 lbs).
- See oversized/overweight
- Bag fees increase as the closer your departure date is. All bag fees are increased by $10 at check-in and by $20 if purchased at the airport. The best rates are always offered at the time of initial booking.
- Swoop accepts checked bags that don’t go over the weight, size, number of items, and other particular requirements established by regulatory authorities and Swoop.
Swoop Airlines Cabin Baggage Policy:
- Swoop Airlines was allowed to bring one item of carry-on baggage each passenger onboard, with an applicable fee.
- Please keep in mind that all carry-on items must fit into the carry-on baggage measuring device. Carry-on baggage may not be larger than the following dimensions: 52 cm x 23 cm x 38 cm (21 in. x 9 in. x 15 in. The airline will charge some amount of fee for the same during items do not fit in the cabin bags.
- Swoop carry-on fees increase as your departure date gets closer. At check-in, all baggage fees are increased by $10, and if purchased at the airport, all bag fees are increased by $20. The best rates are always offered at the time of initial reservation.
You are allowed to bring one free personal item together with your carry-on baggage. With the maximum dimensions of 41 cm x 15 cm x 33 cm (16 in. x 6 in. x 13 in.), it can be any of the following things : Briefcase, small backpack, purse, and laptop bag.
Swoop Airlines Extra Baggage Policy:
The airline will determine at the airport, if you will have to pay an excess baggage fee or if your luggage weighs more than the above Swoop baggage allowance.
If a bag meets the following criteria, it is considered oversized:
- Baggage with a combined total dimension of more than 157 cm (62 in.) but less than 203 cm (80 in.)
- Baggage more than 23 kg (50 lbs) but not more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
If your luggage meets the above specifications, there will be an extra charge of between $105-115 for both domestic and international flights for each bag that is considered to be large. Charges will be charged at the airport, When you check your bags.
FAQs related to Baggage Policy:
- How to add additional baggage to existing reservations?
If you want to add additional baggage to your existing reservation. Swoop airlines official website manage my bookings option. You can also do it by connecting with their customer care support services.
- Why is Swoop airline so cheap?
Swoop Airlines is one of the low-cost airlines of Canada. The fares of the Swoop airlines are very cheap because generally, they are online charge for the seat you are reserved. Anything else from the seat will be extra charged like: food and snacks option etc.
- How do I connect with the Swoop airlines?
If you want to connect with the Swoop airlines travel experts, then you need to visit their official website. On the website you can get the various options to connect with their team like: live chat, social media support services and also get connected by phone call. You can contact us at: +1-888-851-6569
- How many baggage can you take with Swoop airlines?
Swoop airlines allow every passenger to bring up to four bags. If the baggage exceeds the size and weight limit, then the airline will determine at the airport if an oversized bag charge applies.